"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Hermitage!!!

Hey Gang!  Because I am the biggest History Nerd teacher you will ever have, I have something more nerdy to share :)  I tweeted a picture of the Andrew Jackson stuff on the board the other day and The Hermitage @7thPresident (Jackson's Home in Nashville, TN-- www.thehermitage.com)  reached out to me asking if they could video conference with my classes!  

This Friday, we will be lucky to "Ask an Expert" for 30 min in each class about Andrew Jackson!  This means you can ask them questions that could help you with your paper!!!  I am posting this because I want you to come up with some questions you want to ask these Jackson's Experts.  Anything they say can be used in your Jackson paper!  Huzzah! 

For each GREAT question, I will give you an "A for the Day" -- Limited to 5 questions :)  Please have your questions written down/typed in your notes and ready to show me at some point...

ME in front of The Hermitage in 2007