- What does E Pluribus Unum mean?
- How many branches of government are there? List them
- Know the qualifications to be the: Senate, House of Reps, President
- Know term lengths of: Senate, House of Reps, Supreme Court Justices
- Know five powers of Congress
- What does ex post facto mean?
- Know three powers of the president
- How many members are in: House of Reps, Senate, Supreme Court
- What is the main job of the Supreme Court?
- Which house of Congress is based on population and benefits the larger states?
- Which house of Congress benefits the smaller states?
- How does a bill become a law?
- How do you pass an amendment?
- What is the Preamble to the Constitution?
- Know the following Amendments: ALL Bill of Rights, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI
- How many members are in the Electoral College?
- How many votes does it take to win the Electoral College
- Which branch of government is the most powerful? Why is this?
In Class: Finish Federalism and Bill of Rights --- What is a Democrat? What is a Republican?
In Class: Dive into some more Amendments! Anything but XVI and XVIII!!!
In Class: Finish Federalism -- Dive into some more Amendments! Anything but XVI and XVIII!!!
In Class: More Amendments...Hopefully finishing them!