Civil War Q's...
1. How many slaves were in the US before the Civil War?
2. What were the four border states and what border state was most important? Why?
3. Who was the leader of the Confederacy and who was their star general?
4. Advantages and disadvantages for both sides entering the war.
5. What was the deadliest weapon of the war?
6. What was the bloodiest day of the war?
7. What was the bloodiest battle of the war?
8. What was "total warfare"?
9. What did Sherman do in Georgia?
10. What was Andersonville?
11. What was the average soldier before the war?
12. How much did a Civil War soldier's backpack weigh?
13. Did the Emancipation Proclamation free the slaves?
14. What was the message of the Gettysburg Address?
15. What were some problems with "death" during the Civil War?
16. What was Booth's plan?
17. What were the two main aims of Reconstruction?
18. What amendments were passed during Reconstruction?
19. What was the Freedmen's Bureau?
20. Approximately how many people died during the Civil War?
In Class: Review Quizzez from last week -- 1865 -- The Final Year! Lincoln's second inauguration -- April 1865, Appomattox surrender...Lincoln's assassination...
Lincoln's Assassination -- 13:46--19:13
HW: Watch the Video Podcast below and complete this Google Form for HW due by Day 2...
Civil War Google Form 1864-1865 HW Grade
HW: Study for the Civil War test!
In Class: Civil War Test!