1. Why did people feel so compelled to move west?
2. What might have been the feeling of the Native Americans as pioneers moved west?
3. What do you think was the most difficult about moving westward?
4. How did Texas impact the nation's desire to move westward?
5. How do you think the United States population, trade, and exploration developed as the nation progressed westward?
6. What do you think it was like to live on the frontier?
7. How have stories and artwork romanticized westward expansion?
I would highly suggest you watch this video podcasts on Westward Expansion and Texas....Hint hint...