"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Friday, November 2, 2012

Week of Nov. 5--9

It's Election Week!!!  Calm down, I know you think my writing in RED might make this website look Republican, but I'll include the BLUE so you think I'm Democrat...Confused yet? :)
 
 
Day 1
In Class:  This is our pre-election discussion to see if there have been any changes over the weekend.  Which direction will the Electoral College and popular votes swing on Tuesday???
HW:  None
Notes:  Civics Unit Begins on Day 3 this week!!!
 
Day 2: 
In Class: Introduction to the Constitution...Civics Unit Begins!!! Reading the Constitution beginning with the Preamble and Article I

HW:  Current Event on the Election...Select an article about the 2012 Election AFTER Election Day.  Choose any article about the outcome of the election...Due Friday, Nov. 9
Notes:  None
 
Day 3:
In Class:  Constitution continued...Article I: Congress!
HW:  Current Event on the Election...Select an article about the 2012 Election AFTER Election Day. Choose any article about the outcome of the election...Due Friday, Nov. 9
Notes:  None
 
Day 4: 
In Class:  Election 2012 Current Event article due!  Constitution continued...Article I:  Congress continued!
HW:  None!
Notes:  None