Hey Baby Birds! We've got a BIG unit ahead of us in American Civics. Please be sure to check the blog for BrainPops and Podcasts added. Also check out those cool Schoolhouse Rock videos added last week! These things will help tremendously in understanding some of the text (Constitution) we read in class.
- There will be between 4-6 Podcasts on Government...I highly suggest you listen to them :)
- You have a quiz on the Preamble & Article I on Oct. 25/26!
- HW Assignment: Donkeys vs. Elephants due November 8 - ALL Classes!
- The Civics test is on Nov. 14/15
- You will NOT have a Vocabulary Test on Civics -- We will go over those terms in class as they come up and the information may appear on the test!
If you have any questions about the Civics Unit...Just Ask!