"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Friday, April 2, 2010

Work from Week of March 22--26

Students,

I wish all of you a Chag Sameach and hope that Spring Break is going well for you. I am in the process of grading your Gilded Age Tests & ALL the work assigned to you the week I was in Washington, D.C. So far, I am very pleased with your work on the responses to the Great Depression Photo Analysis and World War Deux Photo Analysis handouts and the 1920s Web Chart. The tests will be in the gradebook once we return on Wednesday and the remaining work will be finished by next Friday. If you have any questions about the work, the iPhone Project, or your final (yes,you will receive a study guide), or anything else please let me know and I will respond as promptly as possible. I look forward to seeing you all when we return and showing you some photos from the trip! Be Good!

--Mr. B