"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Monday, May 6, 2019

Final Exam Kahoot

Hey #Davis8!  Here is your last "academic" post of the year!  We take the Final Exam TOMORROW... The test is 100 multiple choice Q's.  You will turn in your study guide to the proctor of your exam.  As I said a billion times already you will write down the number of A for the Days you have next to your name on the scantron.  If you forget to do this, tough!  You should have your final exam grades before you go on your big trip and you will receive them, your papers, and your presidential projects when you return from the trip!



Have fun in Israel.  Wear your hat at all times.  Put on plenty of sun cream.  Drink plenty of water.  Listen to your chaperones, for they are your parents for two weeks, and take a billion pictures OF Israel not just yourself in silly selfies of stuff.  LISTEN to your tour guides because they will be amazing and have a ton of stuff to share with you about your homeland.  Be excited every day for the itinerary and soak up what the country and the experience has to offer.  You are going on a journey of a lifetime and I sincerely wish I was able to be there to experience it with you.  I will think of you every day and I look forward to seeing all the pics on Twitter.  Have fun and Be Good!



When I was your age, I watched a lot of TV shows about school.  I watched Saved By The Bell, The Secret World of Alex Mack and Boy Meets World.  I always wondered what it would be like to be a teacher watching this show because I could easily relate to the students; I was one!  I was a 10th grader at Riverwood High School where I had a teacher who taught me more than just Language Arts.  He taught me about life.  I had a coach at Riverwood who taught me more than just track and field; he taught me to love something.  Since 10th grade, I've always wanted to be a teacher and a coach.  It was my dream at 15 and I am now living that dream with you.  I always enjoyed watching TV shows "about school" as a kid and I remember the last scene of the show Boy Meets World...I find it fitting to leave you with this...




Class of 2019, safe travels, I love you all...Be Good... -- Mr. Barry