"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Snow Day Updated Schedule of Stuff!

Hey #Davis8, I know that Winter is Coming and that the snow hath covered our great city...First, I hope you are all warm, safe, and all is good at home.  I would hate to hear that someone is seriously affected by this weather.  These days remind me of what it was like to live in New Hampshire!

Here is some minor changes to what is going on.  I will give EVERYONE in the grade 7 A for the Day's if EVERYONE has this done by 8 am, Jan. 20, 2k18.  Be good classmates and text, call, SnapChat, I don't care...inform each other!  Thank you for being great students and good to each other in helping each other do this assignment and Be Good!

Y'all watch this video podcast and answer the following Google Form for a Quiz Grade...Be Good!


Era of Reform Google Form Click Me!

Remember that Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, and John Tyler are due Friday!  The handout is on the right side of the blog...See y'all soon, love you, and Be Good!