"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Friday, December 22, 2017

Happy Winter Break

#Davis8:  Well gang, we've had a terrific first half of the school year!  It's hard to believe some of the things we've done together...Remember when we...

-Took the first day of school geography quiz where you drew the world and the U.S.
-Did the National Parks Project
-Ate each other talking about Jamestown and cannibalism
-Wrote the American Revolution paper...IN THE THIRD PERSON!!!  :)
-Dressed up and re-enacted the Second Continental Congress
-Hung me in effigy... I'm still creeped out by this, but it was awesome
-Read about the Constitutional scenarios when learning about the Amendments
-Wrote our "Dear Mr. President" letters
-Sang "I'm just a bill"
-Wore all the "date" shirts during the Constitution unit
-Explored the west on the Lewis and Clark Expedition


...Thank you for an AWESOME first half of the year....It's be a fun first half of the year and I look forward to our second half when we get back from break.  Enjoy your break...Be safe...Have fun...I love you and I'll miss you!  See you in 2k18!