"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Final Exam and Final Grades

Hey Gang!  Here's the scoop with the Final Exam, Research Paper, and Final Grades...

-Your Final Exam was worth two test grades and is in the grade book.  IF you gave me your number of A for the Days then the grade in the grade book reflects that, which might not be the same number as written on your test.  You may take your copy of the Final Exam home with you if you would like.  I threw out one question from the test so everyone got an extra point...You're welcome

-Your Research Paper grades are posted...please come by and get those when you get the chance...The paper is two test grades in my class and one test grade in Ms. Fields' class.  Add the total number of points from her rubric and the total number of points from my rubric = 100 pts.

-Fave Five Projects..They were AWESOME this year!  I would like to keep some of them and if you really wish to have yours back please let me know...The ones on the wall outside my classroom I would like to keep them there unless you want them back...

-Final grades are posted as is...If you are missing something in the grade book after May 10, it is too late to turn it in.  You've had all trimester to turn in your late work.  Turning in your late work now is like putting out a forest fire with a squirt gun...It ain't gonna help.


...Remember that 50 lbs is the maximum, it's not a suggestion or a goal.  I'll see you tomorrow morning because we're going on a big trip...