"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Monday, November 2, 2015

Down With the Sickness!

Students....Remember when I said my immune system was incredible?...Apparently I lied.  Ugh...I am home for the next couple of days, and here is what is in store for you...

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS SO WE CAN BE ON THE SAME PAGE WHEN I GET BACK!!!

If you are in Block 6 & 7...You needed to have watched this when I was out yesterday... 
Watch from 41:42 – 46:15 of the film...This takes care of #5 on the packet...


Tuesday, November 3: 
Block 1 and Block 3 -- You will finish the Lewis and Clark Expedition packet.  When finished, please give it to the sub and have him/her keep it in a folder for when I return.  We will go over the packet, but I need to ensure you did it! When you finish the packet, you have the rest of the class period to work on your presidential projects.  I highly suggest you use your time wisely and get as far as you can on Thomas Jefferson!!!

Remember, your test is on Wednesday on Washington, Adams, and Jefferson... You also have to turn in your Washington and Adams Presidential Projects on Wednesday before the test.  

Wednesday, November 4:
Block 1 & 3 - Test time!  Turn in Presidential Projects! -- You will get a sheet of paper with questions on it and you need to answer the questions on lined paper.  When finished with the test, staple your answers to the questions sheet.  When you finish the test...You're good...Done! Huzzah!

Block 6 & 7 -- You will finish the Lewis and Clark Expedition packet.  If you are in Block 6, I believe you need to watch the above video to answer Question #5 to then move on....  Good luck!  When finished, please give it to the sub and have him/her keep it in a folder for when I return.  We will go over the packet, but I need to ensure you did it! When you finish the packet, you have the rest of the class period to work on your presidential projects.  I highly suggest you use your time wisely and get as far as you can on Thomas Jefferson!!!  If you need a computer, I have one on my desk and you know the password.  Please be sure to charge the computer when done.  

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me, but no guarantees for I am hopped up on some awesome flu drugs!  Huzzah & Be Good! -- Mr. Barry