"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Friday, May 1, 2015

Final Exam and Grades...

Hey Gang!  Well...the final exam is over and done with!  I will not have time to grade all the final exams until after Israel.  The same goes for the Fave Five and study guides.  I did not receive a study guide or a Fave Five project from every student...Some of you DID turn them in, but did not write your name on them...Come see me if you notice an "M" in the grade book for your study guides, Fave Fives, or Class Essay.  

I will not accept any work AT ALL later than May 26, 2015.  Whatever I do not have in the grade book will go in as a ZERO.  See me if you have any questions and I look forward to our Israel experience!

--Mr. Barry