"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Monday, April 13, 2015

Welcome Back from Spring Break!

Hey Gang!  I hope you had a restful, fun, and enjoyable Spring Break last week!  I missed you these past TWO weeks while I was in Washington, DC with the 7th graders -- you can go to #Davis7 to see some tweets I sent out over the trip -- and then on Spring Break.  Here is what we have in store for the next THREE WEEKS of school.  I cannot begin to tell you how CRAZY that seems that we have three weeks left...

-20th Century March Madness Project -- Yes I know it is April...  20th Century Project Click ME!
-Fave Five Final Project... Due Monday, April 27 Fave Five Details Click Me!
-Cumulative Final Exam, Friday May 1...