"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Note Cards and Outline Due Date postponed...DUE FRIDAY MARCH 6!

Students,

Because of the snow day, we will miss class tomorrow (Wednesday) I have decided to postpone the deadline for your Note Cards and Outline.  You will not have any class time to work on the outline, but I will suggest that you use your study hall time and time before school wisely next week.  You will not have class time to work on the Note Cards/Outline next week because of the extensively planned lessons on The Men Who Built America,  Native America, and Purim...I understand that some of you planned on using class time, and I am sorry that you will not have it to work on the Note Cards and Outline.  Please see me or e-mail me if you need help with either of these... Happy Snow Day, Stay Safe, and Be Good!

Note Cards and Outline due Friday, March 6, 2015

--Mr. Barry