"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Friday, May 2, 2014

Fave Fives...20th Cent. Presidential Project...and FINAL EXAM!!!

Baby Birds & Gang of the Class of 2014!  Well...YOU DID IT!  You've completed your eighth grade, and last, year of social studies at the Davis Academy!  Well done!  Here are a few small things to check on your "check list" before we go on "a big trip".

-Did you turn in your Fave Five?
-Did you turn in your 20th Century Presidential Project?
-Did you turn in your textbook?

I will NOT have your Final Exams and Fave Fives graded by the time we board the flight.  I will DO MY BEST to get it all done, but please understand that I am not Superman (I'm working on it though...)  I will enter in as much as possible over the weekend and next Monday and Tuesday...

***You will turn in a sheet with ALL of your A for the Days when we get back from Israel...I will then go through and add them to your Final Exam and/or your Fave Five (whichever needs them the most) and I will have your final grades posted within a few days of us getting back from Israel***

HOLD ON TO YOUR A FOR THE DAYS!!!!

Pack your bags...but be smart when packing!  Shabbat Shalom & BE GOOD!