"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Gilded Age, Urbanization, Immigration, and Progressive Era Test Info

Hey Gang!  Here are the links to all documents you might want to use for your test today (Friday, April 4). If you choose to type you test, please be sure the format is easy for me to open.  Use Microsoft Word or save your answers in a PDF format and if I am unable to open your document, I will dock you one letter grade.  Technology error is NOT my fault.  

You may type your answers for this test and then e-mail the answers to me when finished mbarry@davisacademy.org 

Gilded Age Live Docs:
Gilded Age, Urbanization, Immigration, and Progressive Era Presentation PDF:


Gilded Age PDF Reading:

Progressive Era PDF Reading: