"There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live..."

--John Adams

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Week of April

My little Hillbillies! How I miss you...Well....I kinda...Whatever...
Here are the plans for this week

1.  You will need your computer and headphones
2.  If you are off-task or Coach Cross has to redirect you, I will dock you ten points for the assignment(s)
3. Do not rush.  You do not get bonus points for going through the Unit Docs as fast as you can.  You can stop Ctrl-F-ing through the Docs.  You learn nothing, you prove you're lazy, and it just plain bothers me a lot.
4. If Coach Cross has to tell me that you misbehaved, were off task, distracted your classmates, or simply were not a pleasure to be around this week...You will not be allowed to use your "A for the Days" on the final.

Roaring 1920s assignment Click Me for the Unit Doc & Assignment --I would like this assignment typed in MLA format and emailed to me by 4:00 pm on Wednesday, April 10.  All classes regardless if I have them that day.  Zero excuses.  If they simply copy and paste from the document, it will be a zero.  Zero excuses… and I mean ZERO EXCUSES. YOUR OWN WORDS!


---------------------------------    ---------------------------------


Great Depression assignment Click me for the Unit Doc & Assignment Read through the Unit Doc and answer the 5 Q’s typed and emailed to me.  These are due by 4:00 pm on Friday, April 12.  If they simply copy and paste from the document, it will be a zero.  Zero excuses… and I mean ZERO EXCUSES. YOUR OWN WORDS!



---------------------------------    ---------------------------------


IF…For some reason you finish your work, watch the following flick & get started!



Welcome to the “20th Century Presidential Project.”  After watching the video, please check out the handouts/sheets on the couch & you may begin working on this....


This assignment is due April 19...Depending on the reviews of how class goes, you may or may not have the week I return to work on this project in class. I have prepared other lessons for those days just in case :)


I Love Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

--Mr. Barry